If that second one was The Grates, nice work (what is WITH that drummer's hair cut anyway?) but when it comes to the White Stripes - LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE! I mean Jack. Leave Jack White alone. Of course he's not my husband. And I'm not a psycho stalker fan either.... *shifty gaze*
4 Comments:
bloody brilliant
If that second one was The Grates, nice work (what is WITH that drummer's hair cut anyway?) but when it comes to the White Stripes - LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE! I mean Jack. Leave Jack White alone. Of course he's not my husband. And I'm not a psycho stalker fan either.... *shifty gaze*
oh wait. It's the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Yeah. I hate them too.
I don't really hate either of them. in fact i'm partial to a bit of the white stripes. but the grates!!! fuckin' game on!
Post a Comment
<< Home