Monday, April 24, 2006

Vampires!!!

I'm looking up bombs on the internet today. I scanned soy sauce into my computer the other day. I stuck a photo of my lady's head on a bee the other day. Centrelink pay me in a few days. I avoided 'authorised officers' at the train station the other day. I hope to slap my roof/ landlord's floor as he shags his bird tonight. I'll follow up employment in the next few days. I like winter. I didn't watch Big Brother last night. I drank ten cups of green tea over the last 12 hours. This is a photo of me a few years ago...



9 Comments:

Blogger susanna said...

utterly gorgeous!

1:48 PM  
Blogger susanna said...

although you look a bit like a bennie...

1:50 PM  
Blogger susanna said...

i believe 'tard' is the p.c word!

2:00 PM  
Blogger susanna said...

tardy - but a warrior with the pen. may that sword-like pen guide you swiftly through your test today, dear kwis. xxxx

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed at the expense of the miners today.

7:12 PM  
Blogger susanna said...

KWISSY DESERVES A CAR PARK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger PetStarr said...

I bet that you look good on the dancefloor.

3:36 PM  
Blogger susanna said...

yeah, he's nae bad.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home